- The PAOC15 Congress organisers will do everything they can to make the event safe. We will comply with any local and international restrictions in place at the time and we reserve the right to introduce checks for proof of vaccination or negative test at any point before the Congress.
- Delegates are strongly encouraged to be fully vaccinated before arrival in Zimbabwe.
- Delegates are advised to check the Covid-19 requirements in their home country before travel.
- At the present time, proof of a negative PCR test taken not more than 48 hours before travel is required for entry into Zimbabwe, and again on departure from Zimbabwe. The Local Organising Committee can assist with Covid tests in Victoria Falls if necessary.
- If you are unable to attend the Congress because of COVID-19 requirements or restrictions introduced after you have registered, you will be entitled to a full refund of your registration fee (less bank charges and admin costs).
- If the Congress is cancelled due to the pandemic, all registration fees will be refunded (less bank charges and admin costs).
Further general information, including terms regarding cancellation not caused by the pandemic, can be found in the Registration Terms and Conditions.
Comprising of West Africa and associated islands east to Libya, Chad and Nigeria;