Registration fees include:
- Entrance to all congress sessions;
- Printed abstract booklet;
- Daily lunch and refreshments;
- Conference bag except for day delegates who may select to have one;
- Transport to and from Victoria Falls Airport except for day delegates for whom this service an optional extra.
- Welcome cocktail event and Farewell Boma dinner except for day delegates who need to book and pay online for these.
- Excursion day activities except for day delegates who need to book and pay online for this.
Registration fees are as follows and Prices are in USD: (Excluding Accommodation)
|Early Bird (Before 31 March 2020)
|Daily Rate Student
In order to register, delegates will need to accept the Terms and Conditions before filling out the Registration Form and submitting it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Indemnity Form will need to be completed and sent to email@example.com. Full payment is required to complete the registration process.
6. FLIGHTS AND CAR RENTAL
Delegates will need to make their own arrangements to travel to Victoria Falls. The following airlines fly to Victoria Falls:
Return transfers between Victoria Falls Airport and your hotel/lodge are included in the registration fee except for day delegates for whom this service is an optional extra. Various car hire companies are represented in Victoria Falls. For more information, visit https://www.rentalcars.com/
To determine whether or not delegates need to obtain a visa, please click HERE.
A variety of accommodation options are availableh on a bed and breakfast basis. Please click HERE for details. Coach transfers to and from the venue daily are available and should be pre-booked. Enquire HERE or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES IN VICTORIA FALLS
These are many and varied and are at the delegates own expense. They may be pre-booked and paid for online. Please click HERE for details.
10. PRE AND POST CONGRESS BIRD TOURS
These are at the delegates own expense and may be pre-booked and paid for online. Please click HERE for details.
11. SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
The organisers welcome sponsorship participation. A range of sponsorship options have been identified to provide high-value options for branding before and during the Congress. There are sponsorship options to suit every budget. Please contact the organisers for sponsorship options and branding benefits or view the Sponsorship page HERE.
The climate in Victoria Falls in November is hot, humid and may be rainy with maximum temperatures ranging from 26 – 33 degrees C (79 – 92 degrees F) and an average minimum night time temperature of 19 degrees C (66 degrees F). Rains occur in the form of downpours or thunderstorms.